Terms & Conditions
Please take a moment to read these online shopping terms and conditions (“Online Shopping Terms”) to understand how they apply to your online purchase of any of our products and/or services. If you have any questions regarding our website, the Online Shopping Terms, products or services, please click here to contact us.
1. Online Registration. To register with Balmoral Online you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details. You are required to register with us before placing your first order online. Registration and/or use of our online shopping website constitutes your acceptance and agreement to be bound by these and the General Terms of our website.
2. Password and security . When you register to use the Balmoral Online website you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. Balmoral Online does not accept any liability for any damages suffered or losses incurred from the use or misuse of your password. You will be required to enter your email address and password each time you visit our online shopping site. To amend any of your details, please go to “My Account”.
3. Product Sales and Availability. All products displayed on our website are subject to availability and will be delivered only within the areas allocated. All prices shown on our website are quoted in South African Rands and are valid and effective only in the Republic of South Africa. Prices quoted on the day it is ordered is valid for that purchase, irrespective of the date of delivery. We reserve the right to discontinue or change the specifications of our products and services from time to time without notice. We will inform you as soon as possible if any products or services ordered by you are not available.
4. Content Errors. We regret that no order will be accepted if we identify a material error in the description of any of our goods or services or their prices on our website. Packaging may vary from that shown on our website.
5. Pricing. You will be charged the prices that are reflected online, certain products are variable/random mass items. The average mass of such product may be indicated online as a guide to the cost; the prices include Value-Added Tax. Special promotions may be subject to certain conditions, including stock availability and limited offer stipulations. Special promotions apply only to items on your original online order.
6. Stock Availability. We cannot always guarantee stock availability and will deliver a substitute product, if possible, where you have authorised us to do so. If we are unable to supply certain items or quantities ordered, you nevertheless agree to accept delivery and make payment for the items delivered.
7. Confirmation of Orders. Your offer is deemed to be accepted when you receive an order confirmation.
8. Delivery. Purchases from R1 to R349 do NOT qualify for delivery, it qualifies ONLY for the CLICK & COLLECT service. Delivery is FREE for purchases over R350. Specials and Combo's may be excluded from the R350 total. There are NO deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays. Deliveries are effected according to delivery schedule and the area you reside, unless you have chosen to accept delivery at a later date. For more on delivery terms READ our Delivery & Returns Policy
9. Risk and Ownership. Risk in the products shall pass to you or your authorised representative on delivery. We will retain ownership of the products until delivery has been acknowledged.
10. Amendments. We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The changes will apply to the use of the Balmoral Online website. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Balmoral Online Site and the Online Stores. If you continue to use the Balmoral Online Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Balmoral Online Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
11. Promotional coupons. Promotional coupons are issued at Balmoral Online's discretion. Users don't have the right to promotional coupons and can't earn them. In general, unless otherwise specified on the coupon itself: a coupon is only valid for 7 days from date of issue. A coupon can only be used against a purchase on the site when the purchase meets the terms and conditions as specified on the coupon. Only one coupon can be used per shopping cart. Coupons are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The discount value of the coupon will be deducted from the total amount in your shopping cart. The remaining balance, if any, must be paid by you. Creation of multiple Balmoral Online accounts, with different email addresses, in order to utilize a coupon on multiple occasions, is abuse of the benefit and Balmoral Online reserves the right to not release these orders. Should you wish to return an item you have purchased using a coupon: a. If you have redeemed a coupon against a purchase, and you'd like to return all items purchased, Balmoral Online will refund you or credit your account with the rand value of the purchase. b. If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, Balmoral Online will apportion the value of the coupon across the relevant items in the cart and then refund you the relevant rand amount based on the items being returned.Promotional coupons cannot: -Be used to buy gift vouchers -Be exchanged for cash -Be transferred to anyone else -Be used after the expiry date which is, unless otherwise specified, 7days from date of issue -Be used together with any other promotion or voucher